- 12 books [this probably seems really simple and lame - but the amount I read these days is pretty pathetic. I've already gotten one done though. Read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou while we were traveling home from Alabama]
- Be active [3-4x a week, 30 minutes at least]
- BLOG MORE! I couldn’t really come up with a way to measure this one – but I want to do monthly prompts. January’s is Januvanity (we can all thank Sarena for that one). Be prepared for a lot of selfies!
- Adventure at least once a month from May – September. This means out of town, probably at least one night away, plus hiking or whatever. This breaks down into a sub-list of specific adventures I want this summer [I really need to get the Outdoors in the Interior book!]
- Hike Mt Healy
- Hike Donnelly Dome
- Drive to the Arctic Circle
- I should also probably conquer my fear of the canoe
- Continue to not wear pants (and wear dresses and skirts instead)
- If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section or feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍂🍂🍁🍁🍃🍃☁️☁️☁️☁️ instagram.com/p/tBP465TD9N/ 5 hours ago
- At work for about an hour and have already consumed 32oz of water. Either I am thirsty or subconsciously wanting to be very well hydrated... 8 hours ago
- I am in love with our wedding pictures. ourgreatday.us/MalloryandBret 19 hours ago
- Wheres the flailing Kermit gif when I need it? We have wedding pictures 😁 1 day ago
- #memoirtitles my friends peer pressure me to waffle things. @ObscurelyNikki @Risa_amor 1 day ago