- 12 books [this probably seems really simple and lame - but the amount I read these days is pretty pathetic. I've already gotten one done though. Read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou while we were traveling home from Alabama]
- Be active [3-4x a week, 30 minutes at least]
- BLOG MORE! I couldn’t really come up with a way to measure this one – but I want to do monthly prompts. January’s is Januvanity (we can all thank Sarena for that one). Be prepared for a lot of selfies!
- Adventure at least once a month from May – September. This means out of town, probably at least one night away, plus hiking or whatever. This breaks down into a sub-list of specific adventures I want this summer [I really need to get the Outdoors in the Interior book!]
- Hike Mt Healy
- Hike Donnelly Dome
- Drive to the Arctic Circle
- I should also probably conquer my fear of the canoe
- Continue to not wear pants (and wear dresses and skirts instead)
- If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section or feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- I feel so dainty when I wear flats. 13 hours ago
- Almond/coconut/chia milk, spinach, an apple, two peaches, and ice cubes! instagram.com/p/saOpJozD0E/ 1 day ago
- #DealWithIt http://t.co/LdqFlafQeJ 1 day ago
- Coconut lime sugar cookie bars instagram.com/p/sY-UawTDwy/ 1 day ago
- Cutest dog ever. instagram.com/p/sYpirvTDyI/ 1 day ago