- 12 books [this probably seems really simple and lame - but the amount I read these days is pretty pathetic. I've already gotten one done though. Read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou while we were traveling home from Alabama]
- Be active [3-4x a week, 30 minutes at least]
- BLOG MORE! I couldn’t really come up with a way to measure this one – but I want to do monthly prompts. January’s is Januvanity (we can all thank Sarena for that one). Be prepared for a lot of selfies!
- Adventure at least once a month from May – September. This means out of town, probably at least one night away, plus hiking or whatever. This breaks down into a sub-list of specific adventures I want this summer [I really need to get the Outdoors in the Interior book!]
- Hike Mt Healy
- Hike Donnelly Dome
- Drive to the Arctic Circle
- I should also probably conquer my fear of the canoe
- Continue to not wear pants (and wear dresses and skirts instead)
- If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section or feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- Whine whine moan moan #complaining 49 minutes ago
- RT @julia_omalley: Not to get existential, but if you tweet about Don Young, but Don Young is only vaguely aware of the Internet, does it e… 17 hours ago
- I also don't know why I would ever be DM-ing the acct in question, let alone mentioning them. 1 day ago
- I followed somebody on the work acct and they DM'd to say "I don't respond to DMs, so mention me instead" #ironymuch 1 day ago
- Wearing a new dress and feeling pretty cute today. http://t.co/O4i7V6YEjl 1 day ago