I am trying to remember if I wrote any resolutions last year. Oh, I did.
Let’s see how I did.
- Made goal weight, and have kept it off pretty well so far!
- Quit the picture thing after like two weeks. Whoops.
- Stopped journaling probably before January was even over.
- Knit probably five pairs of socks? Not one a month..
- Embraced where I’m at in life? UUhhh..
Hmm..Oh well. 2009 was an interesting year for me. The first half was spent in Utah. Although now I often talk about how much I loved and miss Utah, I spent a lot of my time there very lonely. Then, I shocked (and TERRIFIED) my family and went to visit an online friend right before I came home. Then I came home with that online friend as my (long-distance) boyfriend:) Our relationship is still going strong, 8 months later. I also came home to two months of 11 hour, two job days. It was stressful and tiring, but I made a lot of money doing it. Then I worked just one job for another three months, and then I spent two months jobless. Now, just a week before the new year, I started a new job. A “grown up job” with PTO and benefits. For the first time since I was 5, its looking like I won’t be in school at all this coming semester. That will be a little strange.
It is really blowing my mind a little bit that it is a new year already. Oh well. Just another year, I suppose. I have some hopefully big changes coming this year though! Here’s some resolutions for this year:
- Continue to keep the weight off:)
- Get into a good, regular workout routine.
- Cook more, try to cut out all the processed crap and cut out the SUGAR.
- Decide on a degree. Or something.
- Knit, knit knit. (I have my own list of knitting resolutions, hah!)
Thats kind of it. Lets see if I can come up with a list of knitting FOs from 2009. Hopefully this will be impressive:)
- 2 Lace Ribbon Scarves (Red One Green One)
- Three Bounce Hats (Whales Road, Emerald Blue, Black Qina)
- Two pairs of Monkey Socks (First, Second)
- A pair of Spring Forward Socks (These felted in the washing machine:( I lost the label and thought they were superwash – guess not.)
- A pair of Embossed Leaves Socks (Never blogged a full FO picture. This post has one finished sock!)
- Noro Striped Scarf
- Two Swallowtail Shawls (Smaller, Bigger)
- 1 Ishbel Shawl
- Two baby bibs, two baby washcloths
- 1 ridiculous acrylic cat. (didn’t blog this)
- Kai Mei Socks (my favorites!!)
- Drop Stitch Scarf
- two pairs of easy fingerless mitts. (neither were blogged)
- One pair of Grove mittens
- One pair of regular easy mittens
- Odessa Hat
- Hemlock Ring
- One Quant Headband
- French Press slippers (need to photograph and blog these.)
- Celtic Cabled Neckwarmer
- Mom’s RPM Socks
Wow! What a list. Okay, I might add links to those later..right now my family is about to go do fireworks without me!! I hope everyone has a healthy, happy, fulfilling new year!