My first pair of two at a time, toe up socks. Knit with afterthought heels, that don’t fit me very well.
A bit too long in the foot, and WAY tight on the heel. This is probably because I didn’t knit more than 1 round before I started the decreases. I have learned my lesson. I have high arches (or something..) and when I do heel flaps I almost always knit them longer than the pattern calls for. I feel like this heel will be good for me..I just have to give it some more room haha. Anyways.
This is the old base of vesper sock, which is a superwash merino/nylon blend. The new base is 100% merino (superwash) and a much smoother yarn with a tighter twist. I like it WAY better than this stuff, haha.
I did like having two finished socks at once though…but it felt like they were on the needles for eons.